Sunday, March 2, 2014

My Favourite Colour Birthday Card

This winter has been so cold and long that I decided I need some flowers in my life even if they were only made out of paper.  Here's a card that incorporates one of my favourite colours (purple) and some paper flowers:

Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression 2& Cricut CraftRoom Application
Cricut  Edge to Edge Cartridge (scalloped square, lattice and doily)
Cricut  Close to My Heart - Art Philosophy Cartridge (leaves and background lace cut)
Cricut  Paper Lace Cartridge (lacey square)
Notecard card base (5¼" x 5¼")
Recollections White Gold Shimmer Cardstock
Recollections Cardstock (yellow & while)
Brads (for flowers)
Happy Birthday Table Confetti (sentiment)
Flat Back Pearls from the Dollar Store
Cuttlebug Machine
Spellbinders Nestabilties  - Big Scalloped Oval
Memory Box Grapevine Wreath Die
VersaMagic Chalk Ink - purple
Self-adhesive foam mounts

I'm also submitting this tag for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog's Challenge #199 All About You Use Your Favorite Colors.

Thanks for checking out my card.


Susie Craft Happy! said...

So beautiful!!!!

Have a great day!!!


Bad Kitty said...

jako lijepo!

Diane said...

Another beautiful card Susan! I'm with you, sick of winter!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Love the lacey accents and the beautiful flowers! I am definitely hoping spring is around the corner too :). Thanks for joining us at FCCB!