Sunday, March 2, 2014

My Favourite Colour Birthday Card

This winter has been so cold and long that I decided I need some flowers in my life even if they were only made out of paper.  Here's a card that incorporates one of my favourite colours (purple) and some paper flowers:
 

Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression 2& Cricut CraftRoom Application
Cricut  Edge to Edge Cartridge (scalloped square, lattice and doily)
Cricut  Close to My Heart - Art Philosophy Cartridge (leaves and background lace cut)
Cricut  Paper Lace Cartridge (lacey square)
Notecard card base (5¼" x 5¼")
Recollections White Gold Shimmer Cardstock
Recollections Cardstock (yellow & while)
Brads (for flowers)
Happy Birthday Table Confetti (sentiment)
Flat Back Pearls from the Dollar Store
Cuttlebug Machine
Spellbinders Nestabilties  - Big Scalloped Oval
Memory Box Grapevine Wreath Die
VersaMagic Chalk Ink - purple
Self-adhesive foam mounts
Glue


I'm also submitting this tag for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog's Challenge #199 All About You Use Your Favorite Colors.

Thanks for checking out my card.

4 comments:

Life and Knits said...

So beautiful!!!!

Have a great day!!!

Susie

Bad Kitty said...

jako lijepo!

Diane said...

Another beautiful card Susan! I'm with you, sick of winter!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Love the lacey accents and the beautiful flowers! I am definitely hoping spring is around the corner too :). Thanks for joining us at FCCB!