Saturday, March 8, 2014

Sympathy Card

There is a wonderful person who I know through the Cricut Circle who recently and tragically lost her mother and I am hoping this card I made for her will bring her some small measure of comfort:
 

Supplies Used:
Cuttlebug Machine
Die-Namites Die - Fall Breeze
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Page Maps Tags & Flags Die

Cuttlebug Anna Griffin Poppy Embossing Folder
Recollections Glimmer Cardstock (solid)
Anna Griffin Cardstock ( patterned)
Silver Cardstock Scrap from my stash
Recollections Card Base

Craft Smart Embossing Pad
Silver Embossing Powder
Unity Stamp Company Donna Poppies Stamp
Stampin' Up Teen Tiny Wishes Stamp (sentiment)
Stampin' Up Word window Punch
Ribbon from my stash
Washi Tape from my stash
Memento Ink London Fog (inking edges)
Self-adhesive foam mounts
Glue

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's beautiful. These are the hardest type of cards to make.

Bad Kitty said...

Card is beautiful.I'm so sorry for your friend lost.