Saturday, March 15, 2014

Thank You Card

Over at the Die-Namites Blog, they are hosting a challenge for March with the following sketch (which I love - thank you Tonya Gibbs for this absolutely amazing sketch) and a dare to use the color purple:

Here's my card for the Challenge:

I used the Die-Namites Fall Breeze Die.

Supplies Used: 
Cricut Expression 2 & Cricut CraftRoom Application
Cricut  Mother’s Day 2010 Cartridge (Doily3)
Recollections card base 
Cuttlebug Machine
Die-Namites Die - Fall Breeze
Cuttlebug Embossed Tags Folder
Cuttlebug With Gratitude Die
Shiny Purple Paper from my stash
Fiskar Corrogate Paper Crimper
Recollections Cardstock (solid and glitter)
VersaMagic Chalk Ink – Purple Hydrangea
VersaMagic Chalk Ink – Eggplant
Smooch Spritz – Grape Burst
Viva Decor Magic Transparent Pearl Pen
Purple/White Baker’s Twine
Self-adhesive foam mounts

I loved the sketch so much, I decided to do a second take on the card using a pink with green accent pallette.

Thanks for checking out my cards - I'd love to hear which version (purple or pink) you prefer.


Bad Kitty said...

great cards!

Maremi's Small Art said...

Both cards are stunning. Great that you liked the sketch so much, you did a fantastic work. Loved how you used the dies, very classy

cdm317 said...

It's hard to choose which I like best, they are gorgeous! If I had to choose, I think I would take the pink and green.

Lynne Forsythe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynne Forsythe said...

THANK YOU for playing along with the Die~Namites Dies March Sketch Challenge!! I see why you kept creating...your cards came out WONDERFUL....GREAT take on the sketch!!

Tonya Gibbs said...

Oh, Thank you so much for playing along with the Die-Namites March Sketch & Dare Challenge. Both your cards are gorgeous. I'm so happy you enjoyed the sketch and the challenge!

Peggy Lee said...

What a pretty card, thanks for playing along with the Die~Namites Dies Sketch & Challenge....